If you have a dog you know that some aspects of life changed a lot after your little furry friend came into your life.
Is there a better way to celebrate yesterday’s Super Bowl 50 than with a series of photos of cute dogs looking a lot like NFL legend Peyton Manning?
Winter is not a real winter if you haven’t the chance to create a proper snowman. These 15 people put so much creativity in their work that their snowmen certainly deserve to be remembered even when snow will be gone.
We have covered the tattoo topic many times before here on Just Something, but this is the first time we talk about a kind you can see only under certain conditions.
We all know the price difference between an economy ticket and a business or first class ticket is huge, and while 95% of people fly seated on not-so-comfy seats in fairly crowded areas, the remaining 5% lives the flight in a totally different way, more leg room, full flat seats, bigger screen and also much, much better food.
Every kid from the last 8 decades have loved Disney movies and their magical songs, we’ve all sang along with these characters we loved so much during our childhood and we still remember so many of these songs.
The internet is totally freaking out these days about a cute animal called raccoon dog. You can find this animal mainly in Japan and it’s not related to the raccoons we all know, it’s actually totally different and it just looks a lot like one of them.
Feet are one of the most painful places where you can choose to get a tattoo, but their shape and symmetry makes them the perfect spot for some of the most creative tattoos you will ever think about.
If you are lucky enough to share your home with a cat you know that everyday is a unique journey. Russia based artist Lingvistov created this funny set of illustrations that perfectly depict the perks of having a cat, and we are sure all our cat lover readers will be familiar with many of the situations portrayed in these images.
“Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are gonna get” Forrest Gump used to say. And we really could apply this golden rule to the two animals protagonists of this story.
This is Bum, a lovely kitten who is going insanely viral on the web these days because of his permanently worried look.
Are you looking for a dream job? Did you ever think about working as a professional panda hugger at a centre which looks after pandas?
Winter makes things difficult when it comes to have some fun outdoors, but these creative people managed to make the best of this cold and snowy situation.
We know we all behave a little differently when we are drunk. For some of us it’s just like having our dumb alter-ego taking our place for the time being, and what’s so funny about this clumsy person that takes our place is that he actually thinks he’s really, really smart, and that’s why he always comes up with incredibly brilliant ideas.
Doesn’t happen everyday to see a sloth clinging to a guardrail just besides a busy highway, but this is exactly what happened in Quevedo, Ecuador, where two cops had to rescue the tiny creature, who was terrified, holding as hard as he could the guardrail just like he’d hold a branch of his favorite tree.
Cat owners know what incredible journey having a cat is. Our little furry friends fill up our days with love and contradictions, always surprising us with their unpredictable behavior.
If you’ve ever seen girls posing like glamour models, you know they are almost obsessed about looking as beautiful as they can.
If you are a parent, you already know that kids have a very particular superpower: they are able to fall asleep anywhere at literally any moment.
Cats are such clever creatures, they always surprise us with skills we didn’t think they could have. There is a cat these days who’s becoming an internet sensation for his ability to take selfies with his human’s GoPro camera.
We all live different lives, we have different jobs and live in different town, but some tiny little struggles are just the same for all of us.